- 18 Hidekel Street, POB 711, Yavne, Israel 8122447
Skystar 100/110 mini Aerostat system for close surveillance and reconnaissance missions is a mini balloon provides field commanders with real time "over the hill" reconnaissance capability.
The system is compact, robust and can be transported, assembled, launched and operated by two personnels after minimal training.
• Close range surveillance and reconnaissance
• Special operations
• Low intensity conflicts
• Urban operations
• Convoy support
• Force protection
• Artillery fire adjustment
• Battle damage assessment
• Counter terror operation
• Law enforcement
• Infantry protection
• Area protection and situational awareness
• Search and rescue
• Communication and telemetry relay
• Man-pack transportable
• Target coordinates indication
• Assembled and launched in 15 minutes
• Payload easily controlled from handheld PGCS
• PGCS has 1 km operational range from the balloon
• Day and night operational capability.
• 1000m surveillance range (person detection)
Skystar 100 Handheld Personal Ground Control Station (PGCS) is a compact unit that can be worn over a protective vest or mounted on a tripod. The Personal Ground Control Station unites a user-friendly software interface with advanced Real-time Control hardware. Even an inexperienced operator, with minimal training, can successfully operate a Skystar 100 and gather high-quality intelligence in real time. The PGCS includes an integral Digital Video Recorder (DVR), for recording video and data during the entire mission.
User friendly Interface
Skystar 100/110 is user friendly and intuitive interface.
Map and video telemetry displayed simultaneously on a Personal Ground Control Station screen.
Navigation capabilities such as point to coordinate and hold coordinate, as well as manual control modes, are integral part of the system.
Remote Video Terminal (RVT)
Light mobile unit enables distribution of the video images in real time.
The system can be used as a relay for other systems such as mini UAVs or ground sensors.